Most Beautiful Region of France?! CORSICA | Explore France | Beautiful Places in France
Check out more of our drone shots here: https://bit.ly/2SO2Zw3
Corsica, Corsica, Corsica, what a dream you are! Explore France and join us on a perfect 5 days in Corsica (or "La Corse" in French). See below for full itinerary (budget travel). Let's visit Corsica together.
WANNA JOIN THE FUN?
❤️ Subscribe to the tribe: https://bit.ly/2y7FCXq
📷 See my daily life on Instagram: https://bit.ly/2B42NUD
WANNA SUPPORT MY WORK TO KEEP ME CREATING?
☕Buy me a coffee: https://ko-fi.com/notevenfrench
💎SHOP at Francophile Designs: https://rdbl.co/2qxn6Ce
👄Subtitle one of my videos: https://bit.ly/2m9vTId
Corsica is honestly one of the most beautiful places in France!
OUR FULL TRAVEL ITINERARY (Budget, 2-3 stars accommodation)
First thing's first:
Get 15€ travel credit on Booking.com: https://booki.ng/2yx3O3U
Get 25€ travel credit on AirBnb: http://bit.ly/2yTkCAH
DAY 1: MARSEILLE TO BONIFACIO
- Fly Marseille to Figari Airport, pick up rental car
(rental car booked using https://www.autoeurope.eu/ , it was 170 euros for 6 days rental in peak summer)
- Drive to Bonifacio and check into our camping ground cabin. We stayed here: campingaraguina.com
- Visit Bonifacio in the evening and have AMAZING Italian food here: https://bit.ly/2R9iGMG
DAY 2: BEACHES OF BONIFACIO
- Walk 1.5 hours to Paraguan Beach, swimming, picnic
- Walk around the coastline to Lighthouse Madonetta
- Visit old town Bonifacio, watch the sun set
- Delicious dinner here: https://bit.ly/2D4Nond
DAY 3: BONIFACIO TO PORTO VECCHIO
- Drive Bonifacio to Santa Giulia beach and spend most of the day there
- Drive from Santa Giulia to Porto Vecchio accomodation (we stayed here, nice but basic cabins, campsite has a pool: https://booki.ng/2JdINzj)
- Dinner in this AMAZING Tapas restaurant: https://bit.ly/2ywzR3N
DAY 4: PORTO VECCHIO TO LEVIE
- Arrived late, relaxed and ordered pizza from a food truck in the city centre
- We stayed in this Airbnb: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/7573640
DAY 5: LEVIE, ZONZA, AIGUILLES DE BAVELLA
- Visiting small towns, finding waterfalls, hiking....
DAY 6: LEVIE to SARTENE TO VALLE DI CORTI
- Road tripping around some of the most beautiful villages in France, including Sartène. Taking it easy, stopping for a long lunch, exploring.
- Stayed in Vale di Corti here: https://booki.ng/2SiMZCe
- Went to a nearby beach that evening and then had dinner in a local restaurant "Chez Felix"
DAY 7: FIGARI TO MARSEILLE, Train back to Paris (it was cheaper to get return tickets + train than booking one way flights so we could fly directly back to Paris).
Honestly, I think Corsica is one of the most beautiful regions of France and even the world. You have crystal clear waters, mountains, great food and Mediterranean weather. If you are even considering visiting Corsica as part of a trip to the South of France, I would just say DO IT! It is a France must see.
📌 VIDEO NOTES 📌
FREE STUFF 🎁
25€ AirBnB travel credit: http://bit.ly/2yTkCAH
MY FAVOURITES 💖
* Best books to learn French: https://amzn.to/2EC3KWa
* Favourite reads on French life/culture: https://amzn.to/2EAiiFw
* Youtube gear (camera set up, drone...): https://amzn.to/2P6i4u7
* Travel essentials: https://amzn.to/2OBl6qN
You can join me, Rosie, for even more adventures on Not Even French! If you are interested in French culture, life in Paris, or tales from a New Zealander (kiwi) living a long way from home, please ❤SUBSCRIBE❤ for new videos released each WEDNESDAY! ✌✌